RMISC Student Program
CyberPatriot /Cyber Tech Girls initiative
for Middle and High School students
All participating students MUST be registered in advance. We do not recommend that students or groups of students arrive onsite without pre-registration as we cannot guarantee that space will be available.
The following private, exclusive registration link must be used to access the Student Program. You will not be able to register for the student program through the published attendee registration link.
Helpful notes about registration:
- Each student will be registered individually.
- If you are a teacher, parent or group leader registering more than one student, you will have the option to click “Add Another Person” before submitting the registration. This will allow you to easily enter individual names and details without having to re-enter information that might stay the same, such as School and main contact information.
- You will need to have individual student names and information in order to register. Once registrations are submitted, you will have the ability to add names (pending space availability), change names or cancel names.
- In preparation for completing your registrations, you will need to know the following information:
- Name of primary contact (team leader, teacher or chaperone) and a mobile phone number
- Name and mobile number of an emergency contact for anyone under 18
- Since we are opening up additional RMISC events to the participating students, you will need to indicate which events the individual or group is planning to attend. Those choices will be:
- InfoSec Event on Tuesday 5/8 from 4:00-7:00pm
- RMISC Keynote on Wednesday 5/9 from 8:00 – 9:15 am
- Student Program (Part 1) on Wednesday 5/9 from 9:25am to 12:30 pm
- RMISC Lunch on Wednesday 5/9 from 12:30 – 1:30 pm
- Student Program (Part 2) on Wednesday 5/9 from 1:30 – 3:00 pm
Should you have any questions regarding content or schedule of the program, please contact Don Mapes at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have question specific to the registration process, please contact email@example.com.