Attendee Registration Now Open
CLICK HERE to see the agenda and program
2017 Registration Fees
|By April 15, 2017||After April 15, 2017|
|ISSA or ISACA Member||$245||$345|
|Full Time Student*||$125||$125|
*Registration Fees include the following: Opening Keynote and Reception and two-full days of Education to include 4 additional Keynotes and an offering of over 60 workshops session to choose from, geared to meet your individual needs. Also included: Two full breakfasts, two full lunches, breaks and 2 receptions.
|Full Day (8 CPE)||$275|
|Architecting InfoSecurity (Half-Day) (4 CPE)||$189|
|Security Leadership Forum*** (Half-Day) (3 CPE)||$150|
|Both Half-Day Sessions (7 CPE)||$275|
**These are in addition to the regular conference registration fees above (you must register for the full conference to attend a PreConference Workshop). Pre-conference day includes a continental breakfast, lunch and breaks.
***Participants must meet particular criteria and requirements as outlined in the session description. Registrants not meeting the qualifications may not be permitted to participate and will be notified in advance.
Participation in the Tuesday PreConference sessions can earn you 3, 4 or 8 CPE credits depending on the session selected. You can earn up to 8 CPE credits per day on Wednesday and Thursday, May 10 & 11.
Who should attend?
- Managers and CIOs who want to stay compliant and prevent security breaches
- Audit professionals who want to make sure they can prove compliance within budget
- Technical-level professionals who just want to understand it all and have the confidence to know it’s going to work
Why should you attend?
Expertise, Training and Networking…
- Bridge new technology and practical applications
- Connect with peers
- CPE Hours
- Learn about the newest products and services
- Content focused sessions
- Real World Solutions
- Recognized experts and elite industry speakers
- Management practices that ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information resources
- Knowledge that will help you to cut costs, improve performance and increase efficiency
Communicate Why Attendance is Valuable
It has long been proven that conferencing with your peers brings together an opportunity to tap experience that lends an invaluable resource to anyone in attendance. You can bring home the knowledge and experience to share within your organization, repaying your company several times over.
A few benefits that you will experience at RMISC:
- Discuss new technologies and trends with colleagues
- Network with experienced professionals
- Learn from experienced presenters, current professionals and leaders, with technical, practical information
- Gain best practices for existing and new applications
- Learn about future trends and innovations in the InfoSec industry
As part of RMISC, you will have time to meet with qualified professionals and leaders in the field your specific applications, challenges and needs. They can provide insight, solutions and tools to abilities to overcome any issues that you may come across in your job. You will also be able to network with peers that can provide you with a resource to lean on when you find a situation you cannot find a remedy.
No one year of RMISC is the same! If you have already attended RMISC in the past, the education is guaranteed to be new, relevant and time-sensitive. We offer multiple tracks and you build your own schedule which ensures you get what you need.
Gain Management Buy-In
Take some time to review the RMISC Course Schedule (available by the end of February) as a sampling of the type of content you can expect. Identify the areas of instruction that would best benefit you and your job. Identify specific needs for your company such as new or difficult applications and technologies, trends to anticipate and advanced issues affecting InfoSec that you would explore at RMISC and solutions that will protect the company.
To gain approval of your manager, you need to be able to logically explain and demonstrate what you will gain by attending and how your training and learning will positively impact your company. Plan to talk to your supervisor when you return to inform them of the experience. This will help gain confidence, return to the RMISC in future years as well as attend other Information Security focused conferences.
Should you be from outside the Denver area, all information related to the associated costs for the conference can be found online under Accommodations at www.rmisc.org.